Hello awesome Grow Together leaders, I hope you’ve had a great week. I have two things I wanted to share with you today. First…
OUR FINAL GROW TOGETHER HUDDLE
As you know, each year we have a few times we gather together for prayer, training, and connection with one another. We call these opportunities: “huddles”, and the final leader huddle of this school year is taking place on Sunday March 24 at 6 PM in Mosaic Cafe.
Why should you come? Great question, I’m glad you asked it. Here are 5 reasons.
- Dinner is provided. If nothing else come so you don’t have to make dinner.
- This is a great chance to learn and grow together.
- There will be prizes and who doesn’t love prizes.
- Pastor Brian said his favorite people come to huddles (that might be a misquote)
- Honestly, one of the most valuable reasons you should come is to share what you’ve learned with other leaders, and to learn from others leaders. Your insights might be just what someone else needs.
9 THINGS SMALL GROUP MEMBERS HATE ABOUT GROUPS
I read this article earlier today and found it to be a powerful reminder for me as a leader. During a season of the year where things become a bit routine and it’s easy to drop our guard, I hope this article will serve as a reminder of why it is so important to lead well: https://churchleaders.com/smallgroups/small-group-articles/166905-9-great-things-many-group-members-hate-about-small-groups.html
Thank you again for leading your group well. If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you -JG